Boom Nation Champs

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Photo Shoot

As part of our photography compromise, Jon agreed to some professional photos of Mazzie at six months (and I agreed to take them ourselves at 3 and 9 months).  We took advantage of the opportunity and took pictures of the entire family, as well as some great shots of the boys.  Our photographer, Rachel White, did an incredible job capturing the kids' personalities.  I'm not sure how we'll ever decide which photos we want to print and display, but here are a few of our favorites...

so grown up!
brotherly love
This picture 100% captures Alec and is little giggle! 
Isn't it funny how goofy we're willing to be in order to make our kids smile?
LOVE this, even if it is of feet!
I bought this outfit (diaper cover & hair bow) before Mazzie was even born...just a little excited for all the photos!
Favorite Family Photo!

Mazzie loves playing with her daddy!
This pic belongs in a magazine or something...so stinking cute!
The Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment