Seriously?!? When did my baby become a little girl? She is growing up way too fast, but I am so proud of every new thing she learns. There's something new every day and she always amazes me.
One of Mazzie's favorite pastimes is looking at photos - on our phones, in picture albums, and in our annual photo books. She loves taking in every photo, reliving the memories, and then retelling her own version of the story.
I loved catching this special moment between Mazzie and her daddy. It's hard to get a good candid shot these days - she loves cheesing it up for the camera.
Another new favorite hobby of Mazzie's is a trait she no doubt inherited from me - a love for mani's and pedi's. We painted her nails for the first time a few weeks ago and she now requests it at least once/week. I think she'll be accompanying me to the salon sometime soon!
![]() |
| Proud of her fancy nails! |



No comments:
Post a Comment